Social Media Marketing experience:
Rotterdance: This was a short-time gig for one of my Bachelor projects I did with some fellow students: I managed the Social Media page, and created pictures and videos for that page as well.
ZinhoDrion: My first social media gig on behalf of my company SociJlel. I managed their Social Media Channels, created pictures and short video bytes. The goal was to create brand awareness and connect the brand to the city of Rotterdam.
Fitclub24 Capelle/Bodytec Claudia (January 2019-May 2020): Two Capelle aan den IJssel-based fitness brands. Fitclub24 Capelle is a sports club offering personal and group training for a reasonable low price.
Bodytec Claudia is a fairly new sports studio set up in 2019. The company offers Electro Muscle Stimulation training to people who are not able to sport intensely. The brand also gives diet and nutrition advice.
I helped Bodytec Claudia with:
- Setting up the Social Media brand
- Creating social media content on Facebook and Instagram
- Giving advice about the social media brand and the positioning of products
- Organizing sports livestreams during the Corona Crisis.
Stichting Jarige Job: As an intern (January 2018-May 2018), I managed the social media channels for the Dutch non-profit organization, and I helped with creating social media content.
Stichting Jarige Job
- Inpakmarathon: A 24 hour charity event in which participants pack birthday boxes. Together with another photographer, I took some pictures during the event: 2018 2019
- Daten met je Hart: Valentines Event in which the participants packed birthday boxes. Together with another photographer, I took some pictures during the event: 2018 2020
The Student Hotel Rotterdam x Stukafest: Student culture event
Fitclub24 Capelle: Various pictures, of which: Ladies Night
KCC: Various pictures, most recent one: Pictures for announcing a new sponsor
Stichting Jarige Job
I also experiment with writing on my Twitter profile
Stichting Jarige Job: a piece I wrote about my internship experience