And as I grow, I want to help other individuals and companies grow too. I’m open to Marketing jobs!
Check out my portfolio
Download my resume
While looking for fulltime Marketing jobs, I’m currently building my online personal brand. Concretely, I have:
- Grown my Twitter profile to 1600+ followers, a monthy reach of 431K, and many strong relationships with Marketers.
- Worked on my LinkedIn profile, growing it to 500 followers.
- Posted 59 blogs on this website, bringing in 1900+ visitors, 4300+ visits in 2021
- Launched a weekly newsletter that distills Marketing insights, trends and threads.
By being active on LinkedIn and Twitter, I’m improving my Copywriting, Content Writing and Community Building skills.
Right now, I also have taken on a few Freelance projects: I create content and build marketing strategies for a few entrepreneurs.
In 2019, I got my International Bachelor in Communication and Media at the Erasmus University Rotterdam. In 2020, I got my Master of Arts in Media and Business at the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
In 2017, I launched my own business, with the purpose of giving entrepreneurs, small companies, and NPOs Marketing Support. This way, I could put the knowledge I gained from university into practice. It also was a great way to start building my portfolio.
In 2018, I followed a Marketing and Communication Internship at a Dutch NPO. From September 2020 to February 2021, worked as Marketing Assistant, being responsible for the Social Media Marketing Strategies of O.J. Beer and Recoverite.
Thanks to my past and present, I know how to:
- Sustainably create, edit, publish and repurpose content
- Create social media posts and articles that resonate with the needs and interests of target groups
- Optimize content for readibility, shareability and SEO
- Build and manage communities online
- Use tools like Hootsuite, Mangools, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Asana, Facebook Ad Manager,
- For O.J. Beer, I wrote a Hard Seltzer blogpost , that made people aware of O.J. Beer’s newest drink. This post ranked first page on Google for the keyword ‘Hard Seltzer Europe’
- For Recoverite, I built relationships on social media with Blackburn Rovers and Adelaide United, which improved Recoverite’s reach, engagement, follower count and brand identity.
- Thanks to my contributions on Twitter and LinkedIn, I have landed a few freelance opportunities.
- In the second week of 2022, I built a page that showcases Marketing podcasts, chats and webinars. This page has brought in 126 views after just one week.
I have the knowledge, creativity, skills and the enthusiasm — and I have a lot to learn. That’s why I’m looking for a fulltime Content Marketing or Social Media Marketing position at a company, where I can gain experience, try out new things, and become a better Marketer.